ENGLISH GRAMMAR 2º (June, 12th)
PRESENT PERFECT FREQUENT WORD Today we are going to learn how to use some words which frequently occur with the Present Perfect tense . ALREADY occurs in affirmative sentences and it’s placed just before the past participle verb. For example: I have already finished. YET occurs in negative and interrogative sentences and it’s placed at the end of the sentence. For example: I haven’t finished yet / Have you finished yet? JUST refers to an action that has finished only some minutes/seconds ago and it’s placed just before the past participle verb. For example: I have just finished. ( Acabo de terminar ) EVER usually occurs in interrogative sentences and it’s placed just before the past participle verb. For example: Have you ever been to London? NEVER occurs in affirmative sentences and it’s placed just before the past participle. For example: I have never been to Denmark. FOR focuses on the duration of and action (desde hace). For ...

