ENGLISH GRAMMAR 4º ESO (April, 27th)




Copy the next grammar point in your notebook and make the exercises bellow.
 



1.-Regrets about the past.  
These people did something yesterday which they now regret. What does each person say? 

-Mary has caught a bad cold. Yesterday, she went out in the rain without an umbrella.
 I wish / If only I hadn’t gone out in the rain without an umbrella
-John has got a very bad sunburn. Yesterday, he stayed in the sun for long.
-She’s got an awful stomachache. Yesterday, she ate too much.
-Larry hurt his leg in a car crash. Yesterday, he didn’t drive carefully.
-Sue has hurt her back. Yesterday, she lifted a heavy desk on her own.

2.-Regrets about the present. 
Can you guess what these people are thinking?

-I’m so shy
I wish / If only I wasn’t so shy.
-I don’t know what to say to people.
-I find it so difficult to make friends.
-I’m not good-looking.
-My ears are so big.

3.- Write 4 sentences talking about your regrets, two abot the past and two about the present.

 

Entradas populares de este blog

ENGLISH VOCABULARY 4º (June, 5th)

ENGLISH WRITING 1º ESO (May, 22th)